Welcome to spring semester. To log into your Moodle account, click here for directions.
- You must be registered in a course at Pierce College in order to log into Moodle.
- If your student ID and password are not working, log into the Student Information System (the portal you use to register for courses) and change your password within that system. It will then take 24 hours for the change to take effect in Moodle and you will be able to login with that new password. (On weekends, you will need to wait until Monday afternoon for this change to take effect)
Additionally, if you log into Moodle and do not see your Moodle course, please follow these steps.
- Confirm you are enrolled in the course
- Confirm the professor has made the Moodle course available to students
- If you are a recent add, it can take up to THREE days to get processed to access the Moodle shell
If after following through with the above you still do not have access, you can submit a HELP ticket.